Friday, June 10, 2011

Baked Chicken Wings

( Ready to serve )
( After took the tray out from oven. It seems to be a bit oily. My first time trying to bake and first time using the gas oven, so hoping to correct it in my next time )
( I mixed the chicken with the spices I want to use and a little bit of oil. Then I covered it up and let them sleep in the fridge for 5-6 hrs )

Ingredients; chicken wings, seasoning powder, salt, pepper powder, oyster sauce and vegetable oil

Things you need ; oven, non-stick baking tray

This is my first time baking and using an oven. I mixed the chicken first, covered it up and let them sleep in fridge for few hours. Then when I wanted to bake, I preheat the oven for 200-250 in my oven, I am not sure it is C or F yet as they don't write it on. I will add the information when I know it. I placed all the chicken wings in baking tray. I layered oil a bit before placing chicken wings. Then I bake them for about 30 minutes or until your chicken wings turned golden color.

No comments:

Post a Comment