Friday, June 10, 2011

Family Meal - Stewed Pork with Potatoes and Boiled Eggs

( Adding boiled eggs is optional. I added boiled eggs because that is how my daughter and husband like. )

This dish was the one I cooked 2 weeks ago. I just started my cooking blog, so I just posted this picture as my first post here.

I forgot how much amount of pork. It is like one big tray of pork I bought from supermarket. I remember I used 3 big potatoes and 3 boiled eggs. Other ingredients are one big onion, little bit of chopped ginger, salt, black pepper, turmeric powder and seasoning powder.

I cut pork and potatoes to be bite size. I chopped the onions and ginger. Then I put all pork, potatoes, chopped onion, chopped ginger, salt, black pepper powder, turmeric powder and seasoning powder in a slow cook pot. I cooked them for about 30-40mins, 10 minutes before I stop cooking, I added boiled eggs.

It is one easy family meal. You can either eat it alone or eat with rice as we do. Good for children and good energy meal with plenty of protein, carbohydrate, and so on.

Hope you will like it.

F

No comments:

Post a Comment