Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baked Potatoes and Chicken Breast

This is one of the dinner meal I did last week and it was very yummy. The baking is nothing special, the most important thing is to mix the chopped chicken breast in the sweet seasoning for few hours before you start baking.

All you need is 4 pieces of chicken breast, 2 big potatoes, salt, black pepper, some seasoning powder and very little oil to brush the baking pan.

I chopped the chicken breasts and mixed them in salt, black pepper and seasoning for 5-6 hrs and let them sit in the fridge in the plastic box.

Then when I wanted to bake, I took it out and let them lay in the non-stick baking pan with 2 big potatoes. I make small holes on the potatoes with a folk to get bake well inside too. Don't forget to wash the potatoes skin well before that.

I baked them for 30-40mins until they turn golden color. Then I got the yummy and very smelling good baked chicken and baked potatoes for dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment