Monday, July 4, 2011

Egg Plants With Sweet Chillies

Ingredients - 3 green egg plants, 4 big red chillies, onion, soy sauce, and celery


How to cook;

Pour little amount of oil in the pan. Heat the oil, when the oil is hot, add chopped onions and stir-fry until it is soft and cooked, then add chopped big sweet chillies and fry them for awhile, then add egg plants and 3 table spoons of soy sauce. (I use Kikkoman less salt soy sauce as below.) Minute later, add the chopped celery and cook the egg plants until it turns soft and cooked.

You will get very simple vegetarian egg plant dish. I was inspired to cook this dish from a guest chief from Masterchief Season 2 show. It is very simple, smells delicious and tastes delicious too. :)




Note - Before i cook the dish, I cut the egg plants in bite size. Then I mixed them with some salt for 30 minutes to let the salt soaks the bitterness from the eggplants. Then I washed them well with water again to prepare to cook.

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this dish and I'll def be trying it out.
    What did you eat this dish with - Rice?
    Looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I eat it with rice. Thank you. I love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete