Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stir-Fried Chicken Cocktail

(Sorry for the pic quality as I don't have my camera now and had to take it with my phone)

I love the taste of this dish. I love the simplicity of this dish. I love the taste of this dish. Most of all, it is one of the healthy meals.

Ingredients - 4 Chicken breasts, 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, some basil leaves, 1 medium size onion, 4 cloves of garlic, a pinch of salt, 1 tea spoon of seasoning powder.

How to cook;

1. Add 3 tea spoon of cooking oil in a pan and heat the oil, then add chopped garlic and chopped onion to stir fry until they are soft and cooked.

2. Add bite size cut chicken after first stage. Add a pinch of salt and a tea spoon of seasoning powder and stir-fry them until chicken is cooked.

3. After chicken is cooked, add cut bell peppers and fry them for 5 mins.

4. After bell peppers are soft and semi-cooked, top with basil leaves and stir all the ingredients together for 3 mins more. You will notice the aroma of basil leaves and bell peppers, and see the beautiful colors and will taste the simply delicious dish afterward.

:) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Chicken is my favorite but this Stir Fried Chicken was new to me. I want to try to cook it on my own. Thanks for sharing this on this blog.

    ReplyDelete